PIF 5.0 and VITAL 2.0 Industry Workshops This April
Wednesday, 14 March 2012 13:30
The Allergen Bureau and the Australian Food and Grocery Council are running industry workshops for the latest PIF 5.0 and VITAL 2.0 in Brisbane and Newcastle in April 2012.
The industry workshops will cover:
- the latest release of the Product Information Form (PIF 5.0) along with a data migration tool for PIF 4.3 files developed by the AFGC;
- an overview of the new features – how the form works and what data is required;
- how to use the data migration tool to move data from PIF 4.3 files to the new PIF 5.0;
- the latest release of VITAL 2.0 and discussion of the changes to the VITAL Program;
- the outcomes of the VITAL Scientific Expert Panel review;
- what do the changes to VITAL mean for my Business.
For more information on the workshops please click here.